Friday, July 4

Exile ...

Still in hiding....it seems for ...days now.... in the forest..I've made a lovely shelter of twigs and leaves...it doesn't fall on me too much....on occasion a tiny will throw pebbles at me for sport. How far, Phineas Matova, man about town has fallen....


Since my clothes have long since become tattered. I also fashioned a loincloth out of some of the larger leaves and grass...it usually stays on as well, although I believe I rather frightened some young women, out for a stroll, who responding by dissolving into hysterics.

Perhaps it is time for me to turn myself in....I cannot stay out here much longer....the pubs generally do not allow gentlemen in grass skirts, charming as I am...there was an offer of a bed at the Sanitorium....

1 comment:

itsdavidvc said...

Good Sir,

There is no reason to keep torturing yourself this way. As a man who was at the mercy of his own personal demons for so many years, I can tell you that it's never too late to seek out help.